Before you start your business, you need to do one important thing: join Dean Pax Lapid’s two day Entrepreneur Workshop on March 21 and 28, 2015. Or else! Because this seminar will save you lost time, lost money,many mistakes and lots of heartaches!
In this seminar:
- You’ll learn strategies how to test your business opportunities—to see if they’re a winner or not.
- You’ll learn how to spot problems of your potential business—and save yourself lost money and lost time.
- You’ll define the “promise” behind your product. (A lot of entrepreneurs never define this and thus never grow their business.)
You’ll create a clear and focused execution of how to deliver that promise. This plan will give you direction.
- You’ll get guidance on how to call your product in a way that customers can grasp in a snap, giving your product automatic recognition.
- You’ll spot the possible markets that you can serve with your product.
- You’ll learn how to solve customer problems and meet their needs better than your competitors.
- You’ll learn how to calculate profit vis-à-vis your product costs and market sales.
- You’ll learn how to create a simple business plan—not just for “show”—but a real honest-to-goodness plan that will guide you in your day-to-day business journey.
And now the best part: After 7 to 14 Days, applying all that you have learned, you can “launch” a “model” of your business (or product) before a panel of judges. (Note: Only if you’re ready. Obviously, we won’t force you to do this if you’re not ready.)
For details, go to TrulyRichClub Entrep Workshop