I joined the Truly Rich Club after I bought Bo Sanchez’ book, My Maid Invests in the Stock Market at National Book Store. I have been stock trading occasionally for many years, experienced the bear market in 2007-2008, and remembered how I agonized over stock picks every time I had cash to invest. I figured I wanted to know how the Club makes its stock picks, so I figured “Let’s give it a try!”
I quickly learned that the Club stock picks are pretty easy to deduce once you enroll in online stock trading platforms, like Col Financial (a.k.a CitiSecOnline until a year or two ago). But I also learned the Truly Rich Club is more than just a source of stock picks.
Friends, I joined the Truly Rich Club for stock picks, but I realized it is just one of the numerous benefits of membership, and numerous reason why one would want to be a member.
- 7 Reasons Why I Love the Truly Rich Club
- 11 Big Blessings When You Join TrulyRichClub (plus three more!)
- 7 Benefits of TrulyRichClub Membership
There are also events like Wealth Summit 2014. I can also cite specific things I learned, like:
- how to be a stress free stock investor
- how to use the Stocks Update newsletter
- how to earn money while on vacation
Perhaps the only “disadvantage” to being a member is the monthly membership fee. For the Gold member this is P497 per month.
But there are simply too many blessing ( at least for me ) that I can’t help but gush with enthusiasm when telling friends ( and readers of this blog ) about my experiences as a Truly Rich Club member. Some of them enrolled in the club using my affiliate link. When people enroll in the club using MY affiliate link, then 20% of all their payments, EVERY MONTH, is credited as my commission. So if am a Gold Member, and I have ONLY FIVE friends who enroll at the lowest membership level (Gold) though my affiliate link, my monthly commission will be equal to my monthly membership fee! To make a long short, I’ve been simply telling people how happy I am, but there are some lucky days like March 1, 2014, when I see payments like:
For Gold – International, xxx paid: 997.00, commission: 199.40, level 1
For SuperGold – Philippines, xxx paid: 997.00, commission: 199.40, level 1
For Gold – Philippines, xxx paid: 497.00, commission: 99.40, level 1
For Gold – International xxx, paid: 997.00, commission: 199.40, level 1
On March 1, 2014, the first day of this month, four of my affiliates paid their fees, and I earned P697.60, more than a Gold Membership monthly fee. So where’s the disadvantage?
I joined the Truly Rich Club expecting stocks picks for a small monthly membership fee. Today I get stock picks, audio/video educational materials that teach me to be a happier, truly rich person, and many other benefits (did I mention I also receive a daily email signed by “God” ? And the Club even pays me to enjoy the membership!
These are the reasons why I subscribed to the Truly Rich Club and why you should subscribe too!
Why did I write this article?
Occasionally, I try to Google the term “trulyrichclub” and a few times, I saw this entry for “Why I UNSUBSCRIBED to the truly rich club and why you should too”
I seem to remember clicking on that entry, and landing in a page where the author basically said it was just a waste of money, similar to insisting on paying tuition after graduating from college. The page also contained links to posts/articles like:
- why you should give up your broker and switch to Col Financial
- why you should not follow any list of recommendations, including mine
- why I stopped diversifying and why you should too
- why I do not recommend peso cost averaging to the beginner.
At the time, I thought THAT article was a bit toxic and full of negative vibes. Maybe the intent is to be controversial and disagree with everything, perhaps to get Internet search traffic?
The article did have some links to other articles highlighting the growth of the blogger’s stock portfolio ( 40 to 50% in a short span on time).
I remember thinking how much I disagreed with the remark saying paying the monthly fees is similar to paying tuition after graduating from college. I thought the remark was equivalent to saying you should get a tuition fee refund after getting the calculus text book on the first day of college, because you already have the material you wish to study. Maybe that blogger could find lots of people who could pass college calculus by just reading the book without attending classes.
I also remember chuckling at his proud claim of earning 40 to 50% in the stock market. In a bull market it is easy to make money. In the bull market after the 2007-2008 crash, I remember buying some stocks at P 0.60/share , and watch it soar to P1.10, then P1.20. I sold the stocks for P1.30/share, earning more than 110%. But I felt so ashamed making 110% because I sold for P1.30, since that issue just marched on to P 1.50, P1.70 and past P 2.20. It has been merrily seesawing for several years, and today the issue is about P 4.00/share.
Anyway, I thought anybody who lands on the page will find the material so incredible nobody will believe him.
So why did I write this article?
This evening, I tried to Google the term “trulyrichclub” and a still I saw the same entry. This time, the URL was no longer clickable and I got a message from blogger.com that access to that URL is not possible. This means people will still see the title “Why I UNSUBSCRIBED to the truly rich club and why you should too” but never see the page.
I hope that Google will rank this page “Why I SUBSCRIBED to the Truly Rich Club and Why You Should Too” higher in search page ranking, than that other article.
Let me quickly count some reasons why:
- the inspiring and thought-provoking Power Talks audio recordings (members get at least one every 15 days) turn my drive to/from work into learning sessions
- the PowerTalks frequently include “The Feast Declaration” and I am simply energized whenever I hear “I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s Universe“
- I receive daily inspirational messages “God Whispers” signed “God”
February 25, 2014
Quit expecting happiness to happen to you. Happiness happens because you choose it.
P.S. Roberto, don’t let outside circumstances dictate your mood. Take control and choose to be happy!
- I am reminded daily and I frequently experience first-hand Bo Sanchez’ conspiracy theory that God and the Universe are conspiring to bring me blessings
- I learned “stress free stock investing” by simply following the recommendations in the Stocks Update newsletter
- I read business articles in the Wealth Strategies newsletter
- I get thousands of pesos in affiliate revenue every month, much more than what I pay for (my monthly Diamond membership fee is P 1,997 )
Need I say more?